Our guides: professionals at the service of your cycling experience
We work in close collaboration with around 50 professional guides in the entire Brussels-Capital Region and in the towns of Namur, Liège and Mons.
Specialists in history, architecture, nature, culture, …, these guides ensure that your experience, focused on the pleasurable and relaxing aspects of cycling, is positive.
We assess each guide that wants to join our team in order to provide a professional approach and guarantee your complete safety. All guides are qualified to guide a group of up to 18 people, and to adapt the tour to the abilities of each group.
Kris, Louise, Peter, Thomas, Bénédicte, Riet, Marc, … as many guides as there are different personalities, each of whom will share with you, over the course of a bike ride, their enthusiasm for and knowledge of Brussels, Namur, Liège and Mons.
1. Freedom and fun above all – in complete safety
- Our guided tours are a moment of sharing, entertainment, and discovery, which take place in a relaxed and joyful atmosphere.
- Our guided tours aim to show you the history, heritage, lifestyle, and natural beauty of the Brussels and Walloon regions. Doing so, they hope to convince you to also cycle in your day-to-day life.
- Safety is the absolute priority of our guided tours. For this reason, we supervise all groups and ensure that each group knows how to safely cycle in the city.
2. Accessible, durable, and high-quality bike rides
Bike-friendly, beautiful, and accessible routes
- The routes are specifically designed to be accessible to all. We focus on bike-friendliness.
- Our guided tours take you down many of the most beautiful roads, streets, and paths of Brussels and Wallonia. Along the way we encounter cultural and/or historical attractions, appropriate to the tour’s theme.
- The accompanying explanations by the tour’s guide are easily understandable and will be suitably adapted to each group’s interests.
Durable, responsible, and original tourism
- Our guided tours take you off the beaten track to let you (re)discover the incredible cultural, social, environmental, and economic diversity of Brussels and Wallonia.
- Our guided tours like to focus on historical and cultural highlights lesser-known to the general public.
- Our guided tours respect the environment, the places and sites visited, and the local customs and traditions.
- We directly invest the revenue of our guided tours in projects that promote the modal shift toward cycling, and thus contribute to a higher quality of life.
3. A professional, personalised service
A personalised service
- Our guided tours team is at your service before, during, and after your tour. We strive to meet your needs and desires, and to ensure a high-quality, personalised service.
- Our guided tours aim to be accessible to all, among others by adjusting our rates to various group compositions.
Professional guides, well-trained and open-minded
- Our professional guides adapt our tours to the interests and fitness levels of the participants.
- Our guides are professionally trained to keep every group safe and ensure a positive bicycle experience.
- Our team guides tours in English, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, and Mandarin Chinese.